Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where to start....

Ever have one of those days/weeks/years that you have so much to do... yet instead you procrastinate because you have no clue where to start? Maybe it a curse of our generation and our use of technology that gives us all some degree of ADD- for example I have just woken up and already have 15+ tabs open from blogs, to my reader, directions, shopping ideas to use the vouchers to our wedding, Facebook, mail, calendar... etc etc.

Nobody changes overnight but I can at least make a hit list to start. So for September my two focuses will be on organization and cheap cooking. Unlike most times, I do have a method for this madness... maybe a few pics will help explain the first choice:


I believe this is a dining room 


A kitchen in distress


The window seat in our living room has obviously been sick.. 


Allegedly this is an office


Our spare bedroom... or very large closet

Before anyone starts a charity to aid us from the natural disaster which must have occurred in Brum... we are ok... and this is our own fault.   Mr. M and I are notoriously not the neatest people in the world and in our new house we have very little storage and very few things have found a home yet.  So what you see is our current unacceptable situation.  Hopefully over the next few weeks we can sort this out and decide if we want to re-arrange rooms.

As for cheap easy cooking... well we can all use that.  As I still am looking for work anything we can do to save helps.  I have two recipes I will be sharing today.

So fasten your seat belt and lets go for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment